Saturday, January 2, 2010

New Year , New Start

HEY LADIES! Welcome to a home away from home.

I started this Blog because i have notice a dangerous trend of teen girls and women acting dumb for men. Also little girls wearing pounds of makeup when they are truly beautiful with out it or they dont know the proper way of putting on makeup.

Also a shocking statistic is that 60% of women who are sexually assaulted do not report it.
My favorite show is Law and Order : Special Victims Unit and it has really opened my eyes to the issue. It needs to be stopped , no one has the right to put there hand on you unless YOU give them permission.


So here is the run down of the "Together We'll Dance in The Dark"

This will be a spot where you can get makeup tips , advice , sources and tools on how to stand up against sexual , physical , and mental abuse. There will be a different array of posts and I really hope you enjoy it !

love icon Pictures, Images and Photos




4 comments:

  1. Love it Moose!! Great start can't wait to see where this goes :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. <3 this idea. Amazing Mooooooose!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this :) Keep it up, sis!
    Loveyouxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea! I love it! Very important for the youngsters (and oldsters) to know they don't have to put up with disrespect.

    Also, I loooove makeup and I think I wear it rather properly. :D Haha!

    I hope you reach a lot of people.

    ReplyDelete